SKUAST JAMMU ADMISSION PORTAL
Candidates are advised to call on the no given below only if they have any issue related to online applications.
For any other queries please email us at email@example.com.
Read the instructions below carefully.
admission notification from link provided below.
INSTRUCTIONS/ PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instrctions before they fill in the admission form:-
- Candidates have to log at to www.skuast.org to apply on line.
- The candidates must understand eligibility criteria
and other required information before filling the Application Form.
Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY through University website www.skuast.org from
10 am of 09/01/2023 to 11:59 pm of 09/02/2023.However, application forms along with
late fee of Rs. 1000/= will be accepted till 11:59 pm of 13/02/2023.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his/her
photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY.
Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
- Click on Register Now link provided below to start your application process.
- After clicking on Register Now link, fill your personal details and register yourself.
Kindly double check your details before registering as once registered
personal details will not be editable.
- After registration an email containing your username and password will be sent to your registered email id.
- Login to your account by clicking on the Student Login link provided in the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking on Login button, enter your username and password as provided in the email sent earlier and click login.
- Now you will be redirected to the student dashboard.
- Dashboard will show your basic details and application details.
- Click on Apply Now button available under application details in your dashboard to start filling your application form.
- The Application form contains five steps namely Basic Information, Education Qualification,
Image Uploads, View Application and Fee payment respectively.
- Read the instructions given on top of every step carefully and fill all the
- Please check photo, signature, thumb impression
if they are in proper format or not
- Your can print application form from your dashboard.
- Candidates are strictly advised to keep their
fee receipt and application form safe for future reference.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall have to write his/her own contact No(s), email Id for receiving Admit Cards/Updates from time to time.
- Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.